Experience5 – 10 Years
Reporting to the Head – Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on the Sales Targets across the product/solution portfolios which include Valves, Reciprocation Compressor / Gas Engines Sales, Modular Systems – PLC, SCADA / HMI, VFD, Analyzers, Security & Surveillance Systems, Asset Management / Digital Oil Field Solutions, HIPPS & Training, Oil & Gas Metering and Injection Skids, Well Head Control Panels & Field Auxiliary in the O&G sector
- Estimate Market size / share for Service Business portfolios in the region, identify competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the Service business in the region.
- Promote and effectively communicate Service Business portfolio value proposition to customers and end users in the region.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies in the region. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / business development managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/Electronics) sound technical knowledge
- Have Good Knowledge Nigerian Electrical market with regard to the Oil & Gas sector
- Must have 5-10 years working level experience in selling Electrical Panels, Switchgears and components amongst IOC and EPCs.
- Thorough Knowledge of Power and Control systems in Design, Configuration and generating basic SLDs and Drawings.
- Knowledge of Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Switchgears will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of the MV/LV products and services
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates are to apply online on the AOS Orwell Career page here before 7th December 2018.
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.