Request was received from the joint venture operator to couple a Bettis actuator with a shutdown valve and conduct the functionality test.
Items supplied by Operator
- 3”x 300# RF Ball valve
- Bettis Actuator
- Solenoid Valve
- Limit Switch
Description of actual work done
- Design of the parts with dimensional drawings was produced by the shop team and approval obtained from the customer.
- Shaft link was machined/mille d in the machine shop and the coupling brackets was fabricated to specification.
- Stainless steel plate for the control panel was fabricated to specification.
- SS tubings & fitting was installed on the control panel with the other free issued items (limit switch Solenoid valve and pressure regulator).
- The Valve was pressure tested to confirm functionality.
- All the various parts where assembled together as shown below.
- Functionality test of the assembled valve-actuator was conduct and test report was issued to the customer.
Local fabrication using the weld shop and machine shop under our supervision
- Bracket was fabricated
- Shaft Link for milled and machined to specification
- SS mounting Plate was fabricated