Training & Systems Health Care
Engineers, Technicians and Operators
Why train with us?
- We’ve trained over 600 professionals and conducted over 100 programmes in Nigeria. Our training programmes will help you become certified so you can
- Engineer, operate, maintain and manage industrial process control devices and systems
- Achieve peak plant and process performance
- Enhance Safety
- Reduce cost and improve profitability
- Increase Productivity
As the authorized representative for Emerson Process Management in Nigeria, we have a certified training centre at Port Harcourt. The instructors conducting DeltaV courses are certified from Emerson Process Management, USA, and courses involve a blend of classroom sessions, practical training workshops, and questions and answers sessions.
The AOS Orwell Training Centre has been set up with application, installation, operation and maintenance of DeltaV Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) used for process automation and safety.
DeltaV™ Operator Interface for Continuous
Course : # 7012
- This course is for operators, supervisors and managers responsible for the operation of continuous processes using DeltaV system.
DeltaV™ Hardware and Troubleshooting
Course: # 7018
- This course is for those responsible for hardware and troubleshooting the DeltaV control network, controllers, I/O subsystem and Workstation interface. This course is recommended for configuration engineers before they start configuration classes.
DeltaV Implementation I
Course: # 7009
- This 4-and-a-half-day course covers a complete DeltaV system implementation. At the end of this course the student will be able to define system capabilities, define nodes, configure continuous and sequential control strategies, operate the system and define users and security.
II Course: # 7017
- This 4-and-a-half-day sequential course is for users that have completed introductory courses 7009.
- It is for process control engineers responsible for configuring the DeltaV system. We cover advanced topics including display scripting, function blocks and configuration tips.
DeltaV Safety Instrumented System (SIS) Maintenance
Course # 7303
- Taken over 3 and a half days, this is a hands-on instructor-led course. It covers the architecture of the DeltaV SIS including Rosemount SIS instruments and Fisher SIS Digital Valve Controllers. Students will gain a working knowledge of the hardware and software allowing them to troubleshoot and maintain the system.
Contact AOS Orwell Training Centre
Plot 52/53, Trans Amadi,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Land Mark : Opposite WAOS ,
Next to Murphy shipping company.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +234-8135739195
We provide healthcare services such as
- Long term service agreements with IOCs for support of instrumentation and control system infrastructure
- Call off contracts for rapid mobilization of local service engineers in case of emergency
- 24/7 support by seconding engineers to our customers’ maintenance departments
- Annual or quarterly system health checks
- Rapid spares deployment from local office in case of outages
- Onsite repair of valves and field instrumentation
- Planning and deployment of resources for shutdown jobs